Montag, 26. April 2010

Dreamers Still Don't Sleep

Gotta give my homeboys in Dürerstuben a shoutout. Not only do these guys have an amazing live feel (which you can see yourself at several nice events in the near future), but from this day on, they have a split vinyl out on Mutual Musik. Preorders are now available here. Get yours while you can, this thing is hot and only the first step of these two amazing guys.


Secondly, today I got brand new stickers in the mail, which will go out for the upcoming Paper Heart Clothing spring line 2010. If you are interested in making them look nice on the lamp posts and bathroom stalls of your city, please send me your address in an email at david(at)iheartyou.de. You will then get a nice little package from me.

I am excited as things are finally beginning to move.

Take care, David

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

awesome! Werbung! geilo! DÜRERSTUBEN LOVES PAPERHEART!